Monday, December 8, 2008

Preparations for the holidays

Cards and two packages are in the mail. Four packages to go. The tree is up with some struggles. (We got the pieces stack and forgot to put the screws in the base. I went to turn to tree and it collapsed. Cats fled!) The new little LED colored light are perfect, but two strings aren't enough and one of the two strings is bad.

Work becomes an encumbrance at this time of year. I should just take a couple of days off and get it all done. I have one more gift to get-something Hannah Montana for Gary's granddaughter.

Tonight my goal is to get the presents, requiring shipping, wrapped and packed.

We have a major snow event tomorrow. The weather people can't agree how much some say six to eight. I have heard one say a total of fifteen. Maybe my day at home will be tomorrow!

No comments: