Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Winter may be creeping up...

October was cool and we all thought that winter was getting ready to slam into us. Instead November arrived with weather we expect of September. Glorious weekends full of sun and mid-50 temperatures. However, today we are noticeably colder and wet. Snow is predicted for tomorrow night and Thanksgiving day.

I will be spending 2 weeks of December in NYC. Work beckons. I am doing a project for the New York City Transit, working with a team from TechProse. We are developing a master specification for their capital asset programs. It should be fun. Except being away from home in December.

I am scrambling to get packages wrapped and in the mail. Christmas cards are next on the list, but I have to write the Christmas letter first. I have one sewing project that I am trying to finish so it can also go in the mail.

The positive aspect of a trip to NYC is that I am getting to meet up with my friend, Sally, who lives across the river in New Jersey. She and I are meeting to go to a concert and dinner.

No comments: