Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Letting Clio Explore

This morning I let Clio out of her bedroom to explore the top layer of the house, which consists of four bedrooms and two bathrooms. I didn't have to worry about her escaping down the stairs to the rest of house as Ginger, the Golden Retriever, had posted herself at the bottom of the stairs. Ginger would have really liked to be upstairs, but listens very well and stayed as this very effect block.

Percy, the grey tabby, took one look and immediately went downstairs. (But no hissing or growling.)

Naturally, there was a great deal of conversation and a great adventure looking into closets, whipping around shower curtains, and standing at the edge of my sink where I am trying to wash my face. (Cats always express such utter amazement that we humans put so much water on ourselves. I am sure that they think it is most inefficient.)

She reluctantly returned to her room as I had to go to work.

No comments: